TOY정보

Heard Of The Body Rubs North Jersey San Jose Impact? Right here It's
  • Hilda   22-09-22 18:17   103   0

RAW is WAR 29.11.99 Is it just me or is NOBODY from the Union in thewedding party? RAW is WAR 22.11.99 Godfather's just a fun loving guy who loves to have fun. That's the guy the winner of the next match will face at SuperBrawl for the United States Heavyweight Championship, according to Buffer. I main evented WrestleMania XI and now they're gonna make me job to this guy! "I’m not really excited about body rub parlours in my community, but I want to make sure folks are looked after and that education is involved," said Coun. Finlay promises to make Knobs do things that would make a billy goat puke - apparently, Knobs is joining the IRA? Tony says this "transcends pro- wrestling." Well, it might be transcendental, but I don't think we're thinking the same things here. Nitro 14.6.99 DJ Ran says "yeah yeah" a couple hundred times because, as you may have heard, he's all up in our area.

Nitro 7.6.99 Listening to Hennig and Konnan, I can't help but think that THIS is what those Lincoln/Douglas debates must have been like. Nitro 7.6.99 Boy, that Eric Bischoff is just too cool for school. Nitro 7.6.99 The STEINER BROTHERS walk out and I'm guessing that I'm spared from wrestling for another segment. Words for Page. Steiner makes mention of a stipulation I've never heard before - but maybe I haven't been taking attention. Nitro 1.2.99 Page asks where Steiner is. Nitro 8.2.99 Promotional consideration paid for by WCW Bashin' Brawlers (heygetoffmy - NOSE! Nitro 8.2.99 Kanyon kayfabes Mrs. Levy (har, har) and she tells Raven that WCW called - they want him to come back to work. I'll be back at the top of the hour at nine-o'clock to get your answer. I got. Let's get ready to (tm)! Bobby's got him nervous! Now I'm no judge of aesthetics, but I'vedecided Rey's one UGLY mofo.

Nitro 29.3.99 Konnan takes command, there's the Tequila Sunrise, PLEASE play that song one more time. Rey grew up watching Kevin and Lex, and he had much love, they showed much love, then they did that damn thing with the lawn dart, why the HELL is Rey talkin' like Konnan? Each has their own look and unique way of pampering a deserving man like you. The over/under on homosexual references is thirty seconds, by the way. The city first started licensing body rub centres in 1994, in part to root out the involvement of minors and organized crime in the Edmonton sex trade. Another voice has come forward to speak about Hamilton’s happy ending massage new york licensing fee for managers of body rub parlours. Nitro 8.2.99 Blonde: "Don't you wanna come sit next to me? I know you're not shy, I've seen the way you act on TV - I promise I won't bite - at least not too much. C'mere." Whoever she's talking to should PUT DOWN THE DAMN CAMERA and GO GET SOME. Nitro 8.11.99 GENE O. stands in the ring with the eight finalists in the Nitro Grrl search. Nitro 5.4.99 Hogan: "The Wolfpack - it be in da house." Oh shut up, white boy.

You suck white boy! Nitro 21.6.99 Sting says they have two words for them - and the crowd says "suck it" - oops, I'm SURE that wasn't supposed to air. Tony says "Be quiet, happy ending massage new york let's listen to the lyrics" - and then the sound guys promptly play an INSTRUMENTAL version of the theme. Nitro 22.3.99 38 minutes without wrestling - these guys must think this is RAW or something! Nitro 13.9.99 Berlyn with a big ol' kyck, hammering hym, off the ropes with a dropkyck. Nitro 14.6.99 Who wears short shorts? YOU KNOW WHO v. ROWDY RODDY PIPER for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - You didn't want a WRESTLING match, did you? I TAPED "WCW Nitro: Festival de Lucha" last Saturday so that I could hear the Spanish announcers NOT laugh during the Mexican Hardcore match. THAT, more than anything else, is the SADDEST thing EVER to associate with WCW. Nitro 1.3.99 Another clip of "Konnan's New Music Video" because God forbid we forget that later tonight we'll see THE WHOLE THING. Nitro 22.3.99 She takes a walk for us and the camera can only show her from the waist up, because tits are okay, but asses are definitely not G-rated.
추천 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.